To be a premier pharmacy institute achieving excellence in teaching, value education, research and consultancy in core areas and be engaged in the service in promoting continued education.
To educate students from diverse backgrounds in the fundamental skills, knowledge through a curriculum designed by the university and to prepare them for pharmacy professional positions in service organizations, pharmaceutical industries, other healthcare fields and also to promote a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
To develop competent pharmacy professionals through excellence in education.
To provide sound academic foundation to develop professional skills through a personalized and multiple learning environments both within and beyond the classroom.
To extend our modest share in meaningful and positive way for development of Healthy Society
Optimism, Efficiency, Responsibility, Teamwork, Integrity, Compassion, Innovativeness
MILESTONES OF DEVELOPMENT
- 2018 – Platinum Rank in AICTE-CII Survey of Industry Linked Technical Institutes, 2018.
- 2018 – Recognized as Top 20 Promising Pharmacy Colleges in India -2018 by Higher Education Review Magazine.
- 2018 – Introduction of D. Pharm course with an intake of 60 students.
- 2017 – Educational Excellence Award by Indus Foundation, Indo-Global Education Summit and Expo 2017.
- 2017 – Reaccreditation by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi (B. Pharm. course – July 2017 to June 2020).
- 2016 – Recognition Under Section2 (f) & 12 (B) of the UGC Act,1956.
- 2014 – Accreditation by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi (B. Pharm. course – July 2014 to june 2017)
- 2013 – Permanent Affiliation for B.Pharm course to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- 2013 – Recognition as an approved center for Post Graduate Research (Ph.D.) by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- 2011 – Introduction of Post Graduate (PG) Courses (M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance) with an intake of 18 students.
- 2010 – Introduction of Post Graduate (PG) Courses (M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics and Pharmacognosy) with an intake of 18 students each.
- 2006 – Establishment of B.Pharm course with an intake of 60 students.